Cudahy, WI 53110
A Safety Coordinator to plan, implement, and monitor company compliance with OSHA, safety and environmental standards. Conduct on-site inspections and review operations, maintaining all required records. Schedule and conduct training programs to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
- HS Diploma or higher.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a safety engineering role in heavy industry.
- Sound knowledge of safety and health regulations and applications.
- Possess an understanding of with governmental compliance including OSHA regulations, environment compliance, industry standards and right to know compliance.
- Experience identifying risk conditions and defining corrective actions programs.
- Experience working with or around overhead cranes.
- Someone with an enforcement type personality.
- A Bachelor’ s degree in safety engineering science or related discipline is preferred but not required.
Terms of Position:
3 month temp to hire
M-F 8am-4: 30pm
For immediate consideration, please send resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Wendy Colaiacovo at 678-802-6616