Safety Coordinator - Industrial/Manufacturing
Cudahy, WI 53110
Our client is currently seeking a Safety Coordinator. In this position, you would be working for a reputable industrial equipment manufacturer.
- This person will be responsible to plan, implement and monitor company compliance with OSHA, safety and environmental standards.
- Conduct on-site inspections and review operations, maintaining all required records.
- Schedule and conduct training programs to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for employees.
- Monitor Maintenance PM’ s, Safety/OSHA documentation. Run reports to assure PM’ s are being completed and documented.
- Ensure all PPE, safety equipment/machinery is accessible and in proper working condition.
- Keep GHS sheets current and updated.
- Must participate in crane lifts and physical crane training.
- HS Diploma or higher.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a safety engineering role in heavy industry.
- Sound knowledge of safety and health regulations and applications.
- Possess an understanding of with governmental compliance including OSHA regulations, environment compliance, industry standards and right to know compliance.
- Experience identifying risk conditions and defining corrective actions programs.
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org