Alpharetta, GA 30005
I have a client located near Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Robotics Engineer.
- Design and integration of robots for custom factory processes with safety and efficiency in mind possibly with PLC’ s and HMI’ s. This includes analysis of system requirements including reach, loads, EOAT design, safety with fall protection. EOAT can include grippers, air chucks, spindles, welding torches. Specification of robots, integral components, and layout requirements of the cell.
- Support of production engineering projects including design of tools and fixtures.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Debug robotics programs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in engineering focusing on robot integration
- Experience with integration of PLC’ s and HMI’ s
- CAD Experience to design fixtures and document design changes
- PLC programming a plus
Salary Range: 60-80k
Hourly Rate: 28-38/hr
This is a temp to permanent position with the possibility of direct hire opportunity for the right candidate. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144