6415 Shiloh Road East Alpharetta, GA 30005
Selectek is currently seeking a Robotics Engineer that will perform engineering work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
28-38/hr (Temp to perm & Perm Considered)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Design and integration of robots for custom factory processes with safety and efficiency in mind possibly with PLC’ s and HMI’ s. This includes analysis of system requirements including reach, loads, EOAT design, safety with fall protection. EOAT can include grippers, air chucks, spindles, welding torches. Specification of robots, integral components, and layout requirements of the cell.
- Support of production engineering projects including design of tools and fixtures.
- Write algorithms or programming code for ad hoc robotic applications.
- Analyze and evaluate robotic systems or prototypes.
- Debug robotics programs.
Required Skills & Exp.:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- 5-10 yrs. of exp. in engineering focusing on robot integration
- Robot integration exp. with a preference to OTC and Fanuc systems
- Exp. with integration of PLC’ s/HMI’ s
- CAD exp. to design fixtures and document design changes
- PLC programming a plus
Our client is looking to fill this role either perm or temp to perm, immediately. For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.