3148 Mid Valley Dr. De Pere, WI 54115
A Regional Manager responsible for growing our Wisconsin team. This individual will lead the De Pere, WI, office to consistently achieve profitable growth objectives. Recruit, hire, onboard, and develop the project management and engineering talent necessary to achieve the growth and performance targets.
- Bachelor’ s Degree; or an Associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent; or relevant field experience.
- Experience with electrical contracting.
- Management experience; managing a group of PMs, Engineers, and Admin staff.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; Bluebeam Revu and CAD/BIM software a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Overall leadership and profit & loss responsibility for a satellite office.
- Build a network of key client relationships to identify and close new business opportunities.
- Develop the Wisconsin office profits and be responsible for managing all aspects with minimal oversight.
- Lead key company initiatives of new projects to bid and fulfill.
- Oversee estimates and change orders on projects.
- Promote Safety Culture: Promote safety on the jobsite by following all company safety guidelines, participating in safety observations and reporting unsafe behaviors when onsite and managing site specific safety documentation.
Pay Range: $120k/yr.+ w/ Bonus Opportunity. Relocation assistance is available for well-qualified candidates.