Quality Technician (Medical)
Norcross, Georgia 30093
I have a client located in Norcross, GA that has an immediate need for a Quality Technician.
- The Quality Technician is responsible for Quality Control activities, including the inspection of incoming and in-process materials, as well as final inspection of medical products, deviations, nonconforming material reports, corrective and preventive action, and non-conformance investigation.
- The role will inspect the products to ensure they meet all necessary standards and complete reports of any problem areas.
- 2 Plus years Quality Control experience in GMP or ISO environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience performing incoming, in-process, and final inspection activities
- Familiar with cGMP and ISO standards for medical devices. Specifically, FDA 820 CFRs/ISO 13485 quality management system requirements
- Hours & Shift: 6am-2: 30 pm
- Medical Device quality experience a big plus
- $14-15.50/Hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144