Quality Technician (Medical)
Buford, GA 30518
I have a client located in the Buford, GA area that has an immediate need for a Quality Inspector.
- Quality technician with a background working with medical devices or a similar scientific experience for a second shift role (2pm-10: 30).
- Candidates will be responsible for incoming receiving inspection of cold components and process chemicals, monitoring in-process inspections, troubleshooting and analyzing problems for solutions, and final product releases of all manufacturing processes.
- 3 Plus Years Recent Experience w/ Medical Device Quality Assurance/Technician work
- Ability to inspect and handle small parts with calipers, micrometers, and other measuring tool
Additional Information/Preferred Experience
- Hours & Shift: 2pm-10: 30pm (will need to train on first shift for first 3-4 weeks)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144