Alpharetta, GA 30005
Our client is looking for a Quality Inspector responsible for inspecting incoming, in-process, and final products. Electronic assembly & hardware parts inspection background.
The person must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, methods and instructions. The position requires the person have experience using measurement tools (calipers, height gauges, protractors, gauge blocks, micrometers, tape meter, ohmmeter and oscilloscopes) for inspection.
Must have experience with MS Office Word and Excel and learn a database application-ERP.
- Electronic assemblies and hardware parts and QA inspection background
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Able to use measurement tools
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Energetic and with a sense of urgency
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Pay Range $15-18/hr, depending on experience
- First shift-6am-2: 30pm, OT available
If you are a Quality Inspector with a solid work history, please send your resume for immediate consideration. email@example.com