Ball Ground, GA 30115
Selectek is currently working with a client to find a Quality Inspector in the Canton, GA area. This role calls for dimensional and visual inspections on manufactured materials.
Candidate will perform first article inspections on materials. These inspections will be both dimensional and visual to detect blemishes and flaws. Strips of material will be cut and run through a testing machine until it breaks to test tolerance. This person will document and maintain records related to all testing and produce reports/paperwork on the inspections. The role will also call for maintenance of the calibration log on equipment to include: micrometers, calipers, guages, CMM machines and ovens. Duties will also include working closely with the Quality Team to improve operating procedures.
6 Month Temp to Perm
Ball Ground, GA area
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Experience in a AS9001 certified environment
- Quality control experience
- First Article Inspections
- Good documentation experience
- Experience in a AS9100 certified environment
- Experience in a NADCAP certified environment
- Physical Materials Testing
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron TIbbetts at email@example.com.