Quality Inspector- Sheet Metal
Alpharetta, GA 30005
I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Quality Inspector.
- A Quality Inspector responsible for working from blueprints, engineering change notices, or established operating procedures to perform a wide range of complex inspection procedures and determine acceptance or rejection of parts and materials.
- The Quality Inspector-Sheet Metal Fabrication will be responsible for the inspection of parts and materials for the custom display modules for outdoor and indoor sheet metal enclosures for outdoor advertising.
- The person must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, methods and instructions. The position requires the person have experience using measurement tools (calipers, height gauges, protractors, gauge blocks, micrometers) for inspection.
- Metal shop experience required
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
Additional Information/Preferred Experience:
- Sheet metal parts experience preferred but other metal experience such as aluminum or plate steel.
- 1st shift: 6: 00am - 2: 30pm
- The work environment is hands-on, dynamic and fast-paced, taking full advantage of a wide array of fabrication and manufacturing capabilities existing under one roof.
This is a 4+ month long contract to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144