Quality Incoming Inspector
Alpharetta, GA 30005
I have a client located in Alpharetta, GA that has an immediate need for a Quality Incoming Inspector.
- As the Quality Incoming Inspector, you will be responsible for maintaining quality standards by screening/inspecting incoming materials, in-process production components, and finished products; recording quality results.
- Perform accurate mechanical, physical and visual inspection of raw materials, components, and sub-assemblies per Mechanical Drawings, Inspection Plans and Specification Requirements.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement examinations; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- 2-5+ years’ experience with incoming inspection processes.
- Must be able to use measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, height gages, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Experience in generating First Article Inspection Reports (AS9102 Familiarity a plus).
- Understanding of Machining, Metal forming and finishing processes.
- This person will need to be able to competently interpret mechanical drawings and perform first article inspections
- Experience in the manufacturing-aerospace industry
- $20/Hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a 7+ month long contract assignment with the potential to go permanent for the right person. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144