1000 Ga Highway 34 East Newnan, GA 30265
We have an immediate need for a Quality Engineer to help with our clients non-conforming material for sub-assemblies in an ISO 9000 environment. The role will need to determine why parts are non-conforming and the best course of action to take after that. All Engineers should be able to implement and adhere to all ISO 9000 procedures.
Candidates should be:
- Proficient with problem solving techniques and able to lead small groups through problem solving and Kaizen activities.
- Capable of auditing internal quality systems.
- Competent at reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Capable of developing and documenting quality systems, standards, and procedures as required.
- Capable of performing in a high paced complex environment and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 4 Year Engineering Degree
- 3 plus years as a Quality Engineer dealing with Non-Conforming parts for Automotive, Aerospace, or Medical Devices
- Strong ISO 9000 knowledge.
- Able to audit internal quality systems and read/interpret engineering drawings.