We have an immediate need just south of Atlanta, GA for a Quality Engineer to help with our clients non-conforming material for sub-assemblies in an ISO 9000 environment. The role will need to determine why parts are non-conforming and the best course of action to take after that. All Engineers should be able to implement and adhere to all ISO 9000 procedures.
Candidates should be:
- Proficient with problem solving techniques and able to lead small groups through problem solving and Kaizen activities.
- Capable of auditing internal quality systems.
- Competent at reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Capable of developing and documenting quality systems, standards, and procedures as required.
- Capable of performing in a high paced complex environment and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
-4 Year Engineering Degree
-3 plus years as a Quality Engineer dealing with Non-Conforming parts for Automotive, Aerospace, or Medical Devices.
-Strong ISO 9000 knowledge.
-Able to audit internal quality systems and read/interpret engineering drawings.
Job Order Details:
The focus of this role will be dealing with non-conforming materials. When materials are non-conforming the Quality engineer will first need to determine which part is causing the non-conformance When a material or part is found the Quality Engineer will need to investigate the material or part and determine why it is non-conforming and the best next course of action.
This is a 2-3-month long contract assignment, but our client did let us know that there is a possibility of this position turning into a long term position.
For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144