QC Technician (Medical Devices)
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a QC Technician. In this position, you would be working for a reputable medical device manufacturer.
This is a 1st shift position, so working hours would be 6: 00 AM – 2: 30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Performing Incoming, In-process, and Final Inspections for medical devices
- Performing Nonconformance Investigations and creating Nonconformance reports (NCR’ s)
- Performing Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs)
- Participating in Internal/External Audits
- 3 plus years of Quality Control (QC) experience performing incoming, in-process, and final inspections for medical devices
- Familiarity with GMP and ISO standards for medical devices (13485)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- High attention to detail
This is temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org