Pulp & Paper Process Engineer
1979 Lakeside Parkway, Suite 400 Tucker, GA 30084
A Pulp and Paper Process Engineer responsible for providing process engineering expertise from conceptual studies, feasibility analysis, construction grade scope and estimates, detailed design, start-up, system optimization, and trouble-shooting for pulp and paper projects.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the consulting engineering profession with progressive roles in working in a team environment on design of pulp and paper projects.
- Proven history of leading the Process design effort on Pulp and Paper projects
- Experience in Pulp and Paper Industry is required.
- Causticizing and Chemical Recovery
- Chemical Pulping Fiberlines (wood yard, pulp mill, bleach plant etc.)
- Recycle Fiber (OCC, ONP, MW etc.)
- Machines (stock approach, various grades such as tissue, fluff pulp, linerboard etc.)
- Experience in a variety of technical and/or operational assignments in the paper industry is a plus.
- Expertise in manufacturing processes with a demonstrated ability to translate that expertise into cost, quality, and/or capacity improvements is a plus.
- CAD experience is a plus but not required
Contract or Perm Opportunities
Pay: Negotiable DOE