Protection and Controls Engineer / P&C Engineer
62 Lake Mirror Road Forest Park, GA 30297
Selectek is working with a prominent power generation company to find an Electrical Engineer that will be responsible for performing protective relay calculations and coordination studies for transmission and distribution systems. This engineer will also perform engineering design and technical services for the specification, application and analysis of protective relaying, control and automation systems. The position will provide technical expertise and support for design, construction, planning, marketing and customers regarding protection and control of transmission and distribution facilities.
Open Ended Contract
- BSEE degree
- Experience calculating transmission relay settings
- Strong computer, time management & excellent communication
- CAPE or ASPEN experience.
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law
Electrical Engineer jobs / Electrical Engineering jobs / Electrical Engineering jobs near me / Electrical Engineering jobs atlanta / Electrical Engineering jobs atlanta ga