Spartanburg, SC 29301
Our client in Spartanburg, SC is looking for Project Manager with 5 + years in industrial machinery manufacturing. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining project schedules, ensuring compliance with project specifications, and coordinating field services. You will work directly with sales, engineering, production, and customers.
- Strong technical background in industrial machinery manufacturing.
- Be able to read and interpret technical specifications, mechanical, and electrical drawings.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with interruptions to bring to successful completion complex assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment equipment
- Solid Works experience is a plus.
Daily Job Duties:
- Interface with applicable managers in reviewing and evaluating project requirements and schedules.
- Prepare and update various reports for management utilizing multiple software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- Prepare project schedules and checklists.
- Coordinate control/instrumentation requirements with electrical engineers.
- Coordinate mechanical requirements with mechanical engineers.
- Follows up with clients as necessary regarding project status and unpaid invoices
- Assist with field service scheduling and trouble shooting.
Salary Range: $33-$38/hr (depending on experience)
Qualified candidates please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org