Project Manager - construction | manufacturing
Orlando, FL 32789
I have a client located north of Orlando, FL that has an immediate need for Project Manager.
- This role will be the primary point of contact between the Manufacturing Facility and its customers and will assist with project execution. This will include managing the order process, sample requests, order status, scheduling, and shipping from receipt of purchase order through completion of contract.
- Create sales orders in SAP, works in collaboration with estimating, operations, drafting, and finance departments, manage submittals and documents, and serve as customer contact and responds to customer calls.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- SAP or any ERP/CRM software experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Bachelor’ s degree or Associates Degree
- Drafting or Engineering experience
- Experience in a construction or manufacturing environment
- 30-41/hr. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144