Project Manager - Industrial Projects
Marietta, GA 30066
I have a client located in the Marietta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Project Manager.
Our client is seeking an engineer that has experience as a Project Manager on Industrial projects. The engineer should come from a mechanical or process background. The function of the project manager role is to direct the performance of an assigned project, Manage the project schedule and monitor the projects financial performance on a day to day basis.
- Develop the project equipment list per project requirements.
- Develop project P&ID’ s per application/sales engineer’ s design
- Work closely with the customer after the sale to ensure a successful project.
- Manage & maintain the project schedule
- Develop & coordinate project schedules with engineering, design, manufacturing and vendors
- Responsible for maintaining project budget
- Ensure project engineers are using solid engineering judgment and appropriate standards.
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering form an Accredited four-year university.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience for fabrication of industrial projects. 5 years plus is preferred.
This role will function as a project engineer taking information from the sales team and working with the end clients to ensure designs meet all the necessary standards. You will work with the Fabrication team through the build process and send off for final shipment.
- 31-57/hr. (pay depends on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144