Project Manager (Junior Level)
Marietta, GA 30062
I have a client located in Marietta, GA that has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator (Junior Level).
- Our client is looking to bring on a junior Project Manager to join their small but growing team.
- This role will act as the lead for commercial interior build outs. They will manage all aspects of the project development from its inception through to its delivery.
- This will include duties such as kick off meetings, getting submittals out and approvals back, labor scheduling, managing the budget, and other related duties.
- This is an ideal role for someone that has worked on the preconstruction side and is familiar with the logistics of projects and interested in moving towards the project management side of the work.
- 3 Plus Years of Commercial Interior experience, millwork, architectural doors, or residential windows industry.
- Background with software’ s like Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, Smartsheet or similar software used for project work.
- Strong Communication Skills
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Glazing Industry Experience.
- This is a growth opportunity.
- Not interested in Project Managers for exterior construction work or other PM’ s from outside the Interior Construction Field.
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144