Project Manager (Design-Build)
New Orleans, LA 70032
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all project tasks for design-build and industrial manufacturing facilities.
- Specific duties will be for pre-construction, including creating a scope, managing a schedule and coordinating with other members of the pre-construction team.
- Project/Post construction responsibilities include managing project teams, directing and coordinating activities of project personnel, managing all financial aspects and coordinating with subcontractors and vendors
- Experience with design-build and industrial manufacturing plants
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient at determining constructability and pricing per development and IFC drawings
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Winest. and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of construction pricing and procurement
- Strong organizing and document control ability
- Knowledge of construction quality and safety
- Negotiation skills related to client, subcontractors, architects, engineers and government agencies
This is a 1 ½ year contract position (with the potential to go direct) that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org