Project Manager (Construction- Industrial)
New Orleans, LA 70032
I have a client located in New Orleans, Louisiana that has an immediate need for a Project Manager (Construction- Industrial).
- A Project Manager responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all project tasks for design-build of industrial manufacturing facilities.
- Specific duties will be for pre-construction, including creating a scope, managing a schedule and coordinating with other members of the pre-construction team.
- Project/Post construction responsibilities include managing project teams, directing and coordinating activities of project personnel, managing all financial aspects and coordinating with subcontractors and vendors.
- Experience with design-build and industrial manufacturing plants
- Bachelor' s degree from four-year college or university; or ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of construction pricing and procurement
- Strong organizing and document control ability
- Knowledge of construction quality and safety
- Negotiation skills related to client, subcontractors, architects, engineers and government agencies
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Candidates should have experience constructing manufacturing facilities, from ground up.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.
The project is forecasted to last 18 months with the possibility of going permanent. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144