Project Manager (Combined Cycle Power Plant Experience)
tucker, GA 30084
I have a client located near Tucker, GA that has an immediate need for Project Manager (Combined Cycle Power Plant experience).
- A Project Manager responsible for the project execution, project reviews, contract negotiations, bid management, scope definition and program development of combined cycle power plant projects. Must have completed a minimum of 3 EPC CCPP projects.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering
- A minimum of 3 EPC Combined Cycle Power Plant projects successfully completed as a Project Manager
- Must understand the values and operation of chemical plants
- Minimum 15 years of experience with at least 10 years of project management experience in the power industry performing power plant related projects involving combustion turbines, power boilers, heat recovery steam generators, steam turbines and power plant auxiliary equipment
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Traveling and working at various project sites.
- This PM must understand and have the ability to effectively plan and schedule, project lifecycle events and general sequence of events and process for engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks.
- 110k+ Salary is negotiable based on experience.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144