Project Manager (8+ years construction cladding experience)
Woodstock, GA 30188
I have a client located in Woodstock, GA that has an immediate need for a Project Manager (Construction 8+ years).
- A Project Manager responsible for providing management oversight for all phases of the construction project including coordinating field staff, craft workers, materials, equipment, submittals, ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications, creating and maintaining schedules, financial management, review and pricing of change documents and budget / cost reviews and re-estimates.
- Project Management experience in exterior cladding, glass glazing and/or metal panels. This experience is a MUST.
- Five or more years of work experience supervising projects
- Understands general and specific code requirements
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Reviews and administers contract for project requirements and scope of work
- Confirms scope and materials in contract are consistent with bid documents and proposal
- Purchase and buyout of materials
- Schedule and coordinate field staff and craft labor
- Provide estimates and pricing for changes to the scope of work.
Project Managers spend 70% of their time in the office, 30% in the field. Their typical day will consist of checking on the status of projects, scheduling and planning for those projects, checking on install crews, expectations of the sub-contractors, buying materials, scheduling and ordering equipment. They will go to the site maybe 1-3 days in a week, depends on the week to do material takeoffs and check on the project. So, medium travel, mainly Ga, Carolina' s, Florida and Alabama.
- 32-44/hr. Salary: 65-90k
This is a temp to permanent assignment. There is a possibility of this being direct hire depending on experience. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144