1250 Roberts Blvd Kennesaw, GA 30144
We have an opening for a Project Engineer in the north Atlanta, GA area. This position will be heavily involved in the engineering to construction phase of projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Bachelor' s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Steam and/or Power Generation
- Construction knowledge and/or experience
- MS Office Suite
- EIT or PE (plus, not critical)
- Gas Turbines and Combined Cycle Plants
- Leadership of technical personnel
- EPC firm experience
Job Order Details:
Candidate' s responsibilities will be overall project execution. This will include creating and monitoring engineering schedules, man-hour costs, and compliance with technical portion of the project contract. This role will assist in coordinating the mechanical work with other disciplines, such as electrical/instrumentation, civil/structural, and piping. This person will lead meetings at times and troubleshoot engineering issues when needed. This role will be a go-between for internal engineers and external customers. Reviewing drawings, specs, and quality and constructability will also be included in duties. In addition, this person will assist in preparation of bids and selection of contract award for construction work.