Project Engineer / Field Engineer
Lakeland, FL 33811
We have an immediate need for Field Engineer / Project Engineer in the East Tampa, FL area. This candidate will work onsite at the industrial plant and should have an Engineering Degree, preferably Mechanical.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering
- Familiarity and Knowledge of CAD and mechanical drawings
- Ability to review and approve drawings
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience
- Familiarity with building codes and standards
- Phosphate, Fertilizer, or chemical plant experience (or anything closely related)
Candidate will work onsite at a chemical plant and will be the liason between the consulting firm and the manufacturer. The responsibilities will include reviewing drawings, performing field checks to ensure accuracy, contractor submittals, and reporting on progress of work at the construction site. The candidate will also be required to take two 8 hour safety training classes unless they are already certified. The work monitored will be on various disciplines of engineering. The role will include communication across disciplines and General Contractors, etc. This person will also provide assistance with project submittals and technical articles. Industrial project experience is a must.