Orange City, FL 32763
Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering & construction firm.
- Serving as main point of contact for clients and handling all project related matters such as order processing, project execution, sample requests, order statuses, scheduling, etc.
- Using SAP to create sales orders, reviewing quotations, purchase orders and coordinating with other departments such as Drafting, Operations, Estimating, Finance etc.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings such as fabrication and/or erection drawings
- Associates degree (minimum); Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written commutation
- High attention to detail
- Experience working with customers within a manufacturing environment
- Experience SAP and/or Salesforce
- $25/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org