Project Coordinator - Construction / Manufacturing related
726 Summerhill Drive North Orlando, FL 32724
We have an opening for a Project Coordinator in the North Orlando / Deltona, FL area. This role will be the primary point of contact between the Manufacturing Facility and it' s customers and will assist with project execution.
- 2-3 years' minimum
- Ability to read and understand Construction Drawings
- Good communication Skills
- SAP - or other business operations software
- Any CRM program
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Associate' s Degree
- Salesforce software
Candidate will assist with the following: project execution, order processing, status of orders, scheduling and shipping.
This person will be involved from the beginning, when the order is placed through project completion.
Duties will be:
- Manage submittals and documents
- Create sales orders in SAP
- Continually update Saleforce as the tool for maintaining project information and progress
- Works in collaboration with estimating, operations, drafting, and finance departments
- Serve as customer contact - responds to customer calls
- Monitor deadlines and scheduling
- Prepares, reports, documents proposals, etc.
- Ensure project close out documents (warranties) are sent to customers