Huntsville, AL 35801
I have a client located in Huntsville, AL that has an immediate need for a Project Architect.
- Plan and design projects of many varying building types.
- Perform pre-design services, such as feasibility studies or master planning
- Coordinate the work of the engineering team throughout the design and construction phases of a project.
- Utilize computer aided design preparing construction documents and building modeling for diverse projects
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree.
- Five years’ experience in architecture
- Proficient using AutoCAD
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Professional licensure preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in using Revit Architecture (preferred), Sketchup, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel are desirable; however, ability to learn software quickly is necessary.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Projects consist of commercial, healthcare, education, aviation and worship buildings.
Job Order Details:
- The Project Architect will be required to plan and design projects of varying building types, perform pre-design services, estimates, coordinate with engineering and construction professionals, manage and coordinate internal project meetings, consult with clients and represent clients in obtaining bids or awarding construction contracts.
$25-29/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a contract to permanent opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144