Currently we are looking to add a talented Project Administrator to work with a client of ours in Decatur, GA.
Our client is an Engineering firm and is looking for a candidate that has worked with an engineering firm in the past to be able to step into this role and help their team immediately. The position will focus on supporting project managers on the team enabling them to keep their reports up to date as well as maintaining engineering drawings database.
- 3 plus years of Project Administrative support with in an engineering firm.
- -Experience Handling Engineering Drawings
- -Experience Preparing Bid Packages
- -Construction Management Software experience (Ajera preferred)
- -Project Management software experience (Microsoft Project Preferred)
Typical job duties:
- Preparation of bid & proposal packages
- -Preparing spreadsheets
- -Updating Project Schedules and Estimation Reports
- -Preparing cost tracking reports, memos, letters as needed
- -Data Entry of necessary information into reports (approximately 35% of the job)
Location: Decatur, GA
If you are interested or would like more information on this position, please click the apply button or contact me directly at: