114 New Street Suite i 1 Decatur, Georgia 30030
Selectek is working with a client who is looking to add a talented Project Administrator that will work closely with the Project Control Lead. Our client is an Engineering firm and is looking for a candidate that has worked with an engineering firm in the past to be able to step into this role and help their team immediately. The position will focus on supporting project managers on the team enabling them to keep their reports up to date as well as maintaining engineering drawings database.
Duties will include:
- -Preparation of bid & proposal packages
- -Preparing spreadsheets
- -Updating Project Schedules and Estimation Reports
- -Preparing cost tracking reports, memos, letters as needed
- -Data Entry of necessary information into reports (approximately 35% of the job)
- -Registration and maintenance of drawings in the database and filing system (using Solidworks database)
Much of the work will be handled in the construction management software Deltek Ajera. Experience with other similar software’ s will be considered. Also, Microsoft Project is used currently but experience with other software will be considered.
This individual will interact with many clients as well as upper management within the firm and will need to have strong written/verbal communication skills. It will be important the individual is a team player and can handle an ever-changing environment as their will be a need to be flexible.
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word copy of you resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Decatur, GA
Duration: Contract to Hire
- 3 plus years of Project Administrative support with in an engineering firm.
- Experience Handling Engineering Drawings
- Experience Preparing Bid Packages
- Construction Management Software experience (Ajera preferred)
- Project Management software experience (Microsoft Project Preferred)
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Ajera and Microsoft Project Experience