1200 Airport Drive Ball Ground, GA 30107
Selectek is working with a client in North Georgia that is looking to hire a Production/Operations Administrator to support plant operations. This will include metal shop, millwork and production operations.
Send word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com
Ball Ground, GA
6 Month Temp to Perm
- Submit work orders
- Keep data records
- Monitor materials/supplies
- Monitor schedule changes for resource labor
- Maintaining safety procedures
- Administrative papwerwork
- Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as necessary to complete company tasks including material and production expediting. May require weekend work.
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have knowledge of Bluebeam
- Excellent planning, organizational and critical thinking/analytical skills required.
- Multi-tasker, familiar with manufacturing concepts and techniques
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Ability to read basic blueprints