164 Hickory Springs Industrial Dr Canton, GA 30115
We have an immediate opening for a Production Manager in the North Cobb / Cherokee County area of Georgia. In this role, you will work to keep maintenance of schedules, streamline processes, assist in training employees, and set goals/milestones for a department of 12 people.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Composite experience
- Management experience
Key job functions:
- This role will oversee 2 main areas: One area includes assembly, drilling, planning, and prepping paint. The Second includes a clean room, where particle counts will need to be measured, etc.
- Making work assessments and handing out work orders to staff in a manner that best fits into resources
- Confers with President and other Managers to provide technical and scheduling advice and to assist in resolving problems.
- Looks for efficiency improvements through learning curves, new techniques or process streamlining.
- Familiar with the operation, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting of all departmental equipment.
- Displays sound decision making when solving day-to-day problems as they arise. If the issue needs to be elevated to upper management, the problem is presented with a proposed solution.
- Familiar with all manufacturing processes used in the parts department, and is able to display sound technical problem solving skills should issues arise.
- Provides training plans for employees as well as sets goals and milestones