Ball Ground, GA 30107
Our client is currently seeking a Production Administrator. In this position, you would be working for a company which designs, manufactures metal and wood exterior fixtures.
- Supporting plant operations including metal shop, millwork and production.
- Submitting work orders, keeping data records, checking on materials and supplies, monitoring schedule changes for resource labor, maintaining and assessing safety procedures and handling all administrative paperwork.
- Experience working within a manufacturing or fabrication environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced production environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- $18-20/hr (depending on experience)
This is temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org