I have a client located near Scottsdale, AZ that has an immediate need for a Chemical Process Engineer.
- A Chemical Process Engineer with minimum 6 years of work experience and semiconductor fabrication or solar panel facility design background preferred. Performing conceptual and detailed designs for process systems in the microelectronics industries.
- Generate calculations to support design.
- Work with piping designers to develop equipment layouts, P&IDs, and piping designers for process systems.
- Perform conceptual and detailed designs for process systems in the microelectronics industries
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering strongly preferred. Other degrees acceptable based on appropriate industry experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience required. Experience with equipment and pipe sizing required, Software used includes: Pipeflo, Navisworks, Bluebeam, ProjectWise.
- Experience in the semiconductor fab or solar panel facility design
- Perform conceptual and detailed designs for process systems in the microelectronics industries, including ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment systems. Interface with other disciplines, project management, and the client to provide fully-coordinated projects. Generate calculations to support design. Work with piping designers to develop equipment layouts, P&IDs, and piping designers for process systems. Support field construction efforts, including reviewing submittals, responding to questions from clients and contractors, and performing field walks.
This is about a 7-month long contract assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144