Marietta, GA 30066
I have a client located near Marietta, GA that has an immediate need for a Process Engineer.
Our client is seeking a junior Process Engineer to join their team. In this role it is necessary for candidates to understand thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer. The position will be required to be responsible for creating and maintaining P&ID’ s. The role will also work to develop other project documentation such as: Data Sheets, Functional Descriptions, Equipment Sizing, and other similar duties.
These duties will be to support the sales team, standard development and project work.
- Reviews the sales documentation on new projects to confirm process calculations and equipment sizing selections done by Sales Engineer.
- Creates project P&IDs in Plant P&ID and keeps them current and accurate throughout the project life cycle.
- Works with project team on equipment and instrumentation selection.
- Prepares other project related documentation such as Data Sheets, Functional Descriptions, Utility Consumption List, etc.
- Attends project meeting as required.
- Assist in the development of department standards, procedures and sizing worksheets to increase department output and efficiency.
- Assists in new product development and designs as required.
- Degree focused in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of Thermodynamics, Fluid Dynamics, & Heat Transfer
- Development of P&ID’ s
This role will report to the E&I Manager and support sales, standard development, and project work. You will do so by generating and maintaining P&ID’ s, as well as preparing other project related documentation such as data sheets, functional descriptions and equipment sizing.
This is about a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144