125 Hickory Springs Industrial Drive Holly Springs, GA 30115
Selectek is working with a client to find a Process Engineer that will be responsible for preparing process designs to support the Proposal and Projects and provide technical expertise in the areas of Hydrogen, HyCo, Carbon Monoxide and Methanol processes. Additionally, the Process Engineer will work up budgetary and firm proposals including budgets, emissions, utilities, and schedules. Review P&IDs and layouts and workup RFQs for buyout items and review quotes.
- B.S. in Chemical or Natural Gas Engineering, minimum.
- Five (5) yrs. industry exp. preferred.
- Exp. in process simulation
- Working knowledge of Process simulators, e.g. unisim, etc.
- Microsoft Office software and Windows Operating system.
- exp. with a heat exchanger rating program (e.g HTRI)
- Exp. in project engineering or operations a plus.
For immediate consideration please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com