Pole Loading Analyst
Woodstock, GA 30188
I have a client located near Woodstock, GA that has an immediate need for a Pole Loading Analyst.
- A Pole Loading Analyst responsible for performing analysis of pole attachments utilizing survey information submitted by field techs using standard industry software including O Calc as required by pole owner.
- Review pole line information and pole loading results to determine the viability of pole usage, need for pole change out, and make-ready remedies.
- Utilizing O-Calc to perform analysis of pole data and pole loading information from the field data
- O-Calc, but will consider the right candidate with experience in another program.
- Experience and knowledge of pole loading analysis (PLA). Extensive knowledge of various rules and regulations related to pole line attachments including NESC requirements.
- Knowledge of pole construction practices in both the power and communications space. Knowledge of pole attachment submittal packages.
- 5 years of experience- may look at 3+ years
- The Pole Loading Analyst will perform work associated with make ready engineering in support of our customer' s fiber aerial construction projects. Work will utilize programs, procedures and work processes developed and provided by the project along with standard engineering work planning and scheduling to complete project deliverables.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144