Plant Layout Designer/Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30339
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Plant Layout Designer/Engineer.
- This role is responsible for investigating existing plants and drawings to generate 2D and 3D arrangements to fulfill service project requirements.
- All work will be for rework or retrofits projects.
- This position requires a highly organized individual with the ability to coordinate and make decisions based on their impact to layout, schedule and budget.
- Ideally candidates will have plant layout experience with some of the following equipment; bulk material movers, fans, bag houses, pneumatic conveying systems, process duct work, crushers, screening, pneumatic systems, material movers.
- Work on proposals and projects gathering and generating all necessary documentation related to plant layout work.
- Generate 3D models and 2D general arrangements using CAD software.
- 5 Plus years of Plant Layout experience for Heavy Industrial projects/equipment.
- Experience generating layout drawings and reviewing mechanical and structural drawings.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is a plus but not required
- Hours & Shift: M-F 8-5 can flex up to an hour either way OR M-Thurs 9 hours a day and 4-hour half day on Friday.
- PDMS experience is a plus
- Work closely with their end clients on retrofit/rework projects for mineral and cement plants. The role will take on the project from the start until it is finished offering advice on what can be done with the equipment and performing the plant layout in CAD.
- Prefer an engineer for this role, but if someone is a non-degreed Sr. Designer that has experience handling the client side and making suggestions they will consider it.
- 40-50/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144