canton, GA 30114
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Permitting Specialist.
- The permitting specialist responsible for putting together right-of-way permit packages and applications for projects in the Orlando, FL area.
- The role will be drafting plans, profiles, traffic control drawings, and applications and submitting the details for approval to multiple jurisdictions in the Orlando area.
- Permitting experience-6 months minimum
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- ArcGIS or 3GIS- will train
- Work with permitting in central Florida- not required
- Hours & Shift: Flex start, 5 8" s, open to 4 10' s for those who are not close.
- Many of the permitting specialists in Atlanta will put together packages for other regions including Florida. If you have experience putting together permitting packages for central Florida it' s a big plus but not required. The work will be done using ArcGIS, which can be taught if you don' t have it. They convert the packages from ArcGIS to 3GIS for their client. You will do all of the work for the applications with central Florida and working with the local jurisdictions there.
- $18-22/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144