3271 East Van Norman Ave. Cudahy, WI 53110
A Payroll Specialist to be responsible for submitting payroll, processing new hires, record keeping, benefits management, employment verification and other administrative-related responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience processing payroll (ADP Workforce Now) for a mid-sized company (40+ employees).
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Stable background, a resume demonstrating longevity with previous employers.
- Associates Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working with a manufacturing company.
- Process biweekly payroll and reporting.
- Prepare and post general ledger entries related to payroll and benefits.
- Research and solve all payroll related issues.
- Review employee timecards and make necessary changes.
- Maintain employee records including compensation, deductions, deferrals, and withholdings in ADP Workforce Now.
- Maintain and update payroll processing procedures.
- Maintain employee compensation and benefit files.
- Administer, enroll, and advise employees on benefit programs.
Pay Range: $17/hr. - $20/hr. DOE.