3650 Kennesaw 75 Parkway Suite 100 - Kennesaw, GA 30144
Selectek is working with a client that is seeking a panel builder to join their team. This role will build large industrial control panels. This role will take engineering drawings and perform the mechanical build by laying out the back plate, drilling necessary holes, tapping, and completing the component layout. Once complete candidates need to be able to follow the schematics and wire the panel.
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Duration: 6 Month Contract
- 4 Plus years’ experience building industrial control panels.
- Ability to read layout drawings for mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Ability to Wire using drawings and point to point wiring diagrams.
- Knowledge of circuits and electronics
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.