Charleston, SC 29418
I have a client located in the Charleston, SC area that has an immediate need for Packaging Engineer.
- This person will be responsible for designing packaging and containers, communicating with suppliers on materials and issues, and writing reports for project management purposes.
- Solidworks or Catia
- Minimum 5 years' experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering / Manufacturing
- Metal Fabrication or Corrugated material experience
- Automotive experience
- corrugated experience
Job Order Details:
- Candidate will assist the Material Planning and Logistics Engineering Departments for the launch of a new project. This person will help make decisions on which containers to select for parts and convey that information to suppliers (some in Europe and China). This person will physically verify that packaging within the plant upon arrival. This role will include analyzing date and compiling reports for issues, approvals, etc. The responsibilities will be in the assembly shop as well as in the body shop.
- $30-40/hr. (flexibility to go higher DOE)
This is a 3-month long contract assignment with the possibility of going longer term or permanent. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144