I have a client located near Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for an PLC Programmer.
- A PLC Programmer responsible for creating, developing and documenting PLC programs and working with the electrical engineering group and panel shop. Will work closely with the sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs and designing code compliant industrial control panels.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial controls and electrical design
- PLC Programming - Allen Bradley, Siemens or GE
- SCADA interface requirements
- Skill to read and understand engineering specifications, drawings, including mechanical, electrical and processes
- Municipal and/or industrial wastewater treatment equipment experience is a plus.
- Ability to revise electrical wiring drawings using AutoCAD Electrical is a plus.
- $38-43/hr- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144