OSP Field Engineer
Suwanee, GA 30024
I have a client in Suwanee, GA that has an immediate need for an OSP Field Engineer position.
- OSP Field Engineer’ s will be responsible for collecting technical data on fiber telecommunications equipment around the metro Atlanta area.
- This data will be collected from all types of OSP aerial and buried fiber optic cable projects.
- The Field Engineer will submit organized job package details of the project that include maps, field notes, digital pictures, and sketches. The data collected will then be used to design the infrastructure and assist with the research for permitting and right of way work.
- 1 Year of previous OSP Field Engineer work
- The focus of this job will be to collect data in the field that can be sent back to the office, so the CAD team can design the layout of the Fiber. Primarily they will use a GPS Trimble Unit to take notes on where the fiber will go. May also be used to use height stick to measure the attachment height on light poles.
- $23-25/hr.- some flexibility based on experience
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144