OSP Drafter or Designer
Vancouver, WA 98661
I have a client located in Vancouver, WA that has an immediate need for an OSP Drafter/Designer.
Our client has an opportunity for a cad operator interested in a career opportunity in the telecom drafting field.
- This position will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP fiber drawings that include point A to Point B drawings for telecom fiber line design. All drawings will be 2D based.
- Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
- Drafting of field notes
- Create splice schematics
- Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
- Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
- Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- 2+ years of Drafter/Design OSP Fiber Drawings drafting experience
- AutoCAD Proficiency
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps (Highly Preferred)
- Permit Drawing Experience
- OSP Ariel Drafting Experience
- Creating traffic control plans per MUTCD and/or DOT guidelines
Job Order Details:
Utilizing AutoCAD to create construction drawings for fiber line design. Much of this work will be what they call Backhaul fiber work. Much of the work will be for Ariel OSP drawings.
- $23-26/hr.- Depending on experience.
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144