2311 E 1st Street Vancouver, WA 98661
Our client has an opportunity for a cad operator interested in a career opportunity in the telecom drafting/design field. This is an OSP Drafter/Designer role. This position will utilize AutoCAD to create OSP fiber drawings. The drafter will work prints, permit drawings, and create OSP drawings. Candidate must be able to place structures based off station numbers provided by the field.
-Layout of OSP fiber design including dedicated counts, sheath counts, and preferred counts
-Drafting of field notes
-Create splice schematics
-Creation of base maps including page layouts and match lines
-Draft designs following a strict set of rules and guidelines
-Importing various data including .shp files and GPS points.
- 2 years Drafter/ Design OSP Fiber Drawings
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Experience drafting OSP field notes, cable schematics, and base maps (Highly Preferred)
- Permit Drawing Experience
- OSP Ariel Drafting Experience
- Creating traffic control plans per MUTCD and/or DOT guidelines
Pay: $23.00-$26.00 Per hour
Term: 6 Months TTD