Norcross, GA 30071
I have a client located in Norcross, GA that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Assembler/Technician.
- This position will be responsible for repairing and refurbishing power tools.
- This equipment can range from drills, grinders, saws, jigsaw, bandsaws, sanders, leaf blowers, chainsaws, generators, compressors, nailers, and other similar equipment.
- Will receive tools and be asked to tear down the tool determine if it is working correctly. If not perform mechanical repairs and then put the equipment back together. Once together they will clean and refurbish the part before it is packed up and shipped out.
- 1 Plus years’ experience Mechanical Assembler/Repair work
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- A background with small motor repair is ideal for this role. Repairs are mechanical in nature so any other background with experience tearing down equipment and putting it back together can be considered. Approximately 60-70% of the role is cleaning and refurbishing the equipment.
- Hours & Shift: 6: 30am- 3: 15pm (2 fifteen-minute breaks & 45 minute lunch)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144