Mechanical Plumbing Engineer
Jackson, WI 53037
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Plumbing Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
This person will organize, plan and execute plumbing and fire protection portions of commercial projects.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing and/or Fire Protection design engineering experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Previous experience working for a Design-Build, A&E or MEP firm
- Registered EIT or PE
- Educational (K-12) or Institutional project experience
- Revit experience
- $28-36/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org