Mechanical HVAC Designer
I have a client in Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for a Mechanical HVAC Designer.
- This role will prepare HVAC and mechanical design packages for industrial facilities
- The work will focus more on the design of HVAC Systems, dust collectors, and industrial ventilation systems than plumbing and piping design work.
- This role will create permit packages and perform red line mark ups for right of way work. The role will be drafting plans, profiles, and traffic control drawings and submitting the details for approval.
- The creation of HVAC design packages with REVIT for Industrial projects.
- 5 plus years’ experience w/ Commercial or Industrial HVAC systems
- Revit experience- must be proficient using Revit
- BSME Degree preferred but will consider BSMET or significant experience instead of a BSME
- Candidates should have a background with commercial or industrial HVAC layout, industrial ventilation, equipment specifications, equipment modeling, design & construction bid documents, and some utility piping/plumbing.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144